(877) 423-8637

Category Archives for "5 Tips"

The Betterblog

Latest 5 Tips Articles

The advancements in technology, over the last few decades, have completely revolutionized and evolved our shopping experiences. We can now buy anything we want, from any part of the world, without even getting up from the couch in the living room. This shopping revolution is mostly due to the multiple payment options that many stores […]

5 Tips on Selling Touch Screen Point of Sale Systems If you are a sales agent with merchants, mostly in a retail environment, a POS system will help your merchants efficiently manage and grow their business. Touch screen POS systems are not only a source of benefit for a business. No matter how long you’ve […]

We’ve all been through this. You’ve engaged with the prospect, and everything seemed to fall perfectly during the first call. You know you can provide assistance. However, the prospect now becomes a non-responsive one. They stop responding to your requests, voicemails, and emails. You don’t understand what to do now. Here are 5 tips on […]

Cold calling potential customers can be a daunting task, especially if you are new to it. You need to consider various factors before starting. When to cold call new merchants? So you wake up in the morning, all ready to fulfill your goals for the day. However, you see that the weather is about to […]

Many people fail to understand the significance of selling. People often consider it to be a daunting task which requires expertise and skills. The latter is true, but selling is not as difficult as it is considered to be. All you need to sell is the power of convincing. Have you ever convinced your friend […]

People are not born successful sellers. They learn eventually with time how to achieve their targets and become a successful agent. There are certain aspects and key steps to consider when selling. Some of these are mentioned below. Consistency is key It is vital to remain consistent in your efforts. Make one move every day […]

5 Tips for Strong Merchant Services Sales in 2019 Whether you’re dealing with a small or large company, as a merchant service agent it is critical to ensure that your merchants understand the solutions you offer and are fully aware of their pricing. Merchant service sales agent should thoroughly focus on these five tips to […]

Today is a great day to be a ISO agent. If you’re looking to expand and grow your merchant services business, congratulations! You’re in the right industry at the perfect time. Did you know that banks open about 20% of merchant accounts, while ISOs represent the other 80%? Moreover, credit cards have the most significant […]

Latest Business Tips & Advice

Receive e-mails to your inbox

Copyright © 2019 Betterpay. All Rights Reserved.

Betterpay is a registered ISO/FSP of Woodforest National Bank in Houston, TX - Member FDIC and a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA. Canadian Branch.